Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cool Stuff: SUM Design

Have you heard about SUM Design? The line was created by graphic designer Susie Mendive, whose last job was Art Director at Stila Cosmetics. “I often found myself creating a pattern for a new makeup collection and thinking, wow, I wish I could have this exact look on a set of sheets!” Mendive has said.

Since that epiphany, Mendive has rolled out three fresh, feminine, and graphic hand-screened wallpaper patterns ($98 to $250). Mendive also created a collection of pillows, storage boxes, serving trays, and other home decor items ($20 to $95) that reinterpret the company's cornerstone Floral Femme Fatale paper (above left) in the original black or green and brown colorways. All are available from SUM's online store.

(I'm still waiting for those sheets, though. I'm sure that when Mendive gets to them, they'll be amazing!)

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.