Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cool Stuff (Literally): Fan-Tastic

The mercury's past 90 here today, and I'm pretty sure that I am slowly meltiiiinngggg ...

I've been holding out on getting a fan for awhile. (I tend to avoid purchasing items that are purely functional if I think they're ugly -- I'd rather do without than have to look at something I find displeasing.) But I think the time has finally come.

Lucky for me, these tropical-colored cuties from the Company Store are as pleasing to behold as I imagine they are to sit in front of on a sweltering day like today. At $75, they won't break the bank, either.

OK -- that does it. Must. Order. Now.

2 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

pretty posts

mod*mom said...

i want a few of those fans, cute!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.