Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cool Stuff: Snow & Graham Papers

I stopped in at Berkeley’s wonderful Cody’s Books yesterday, and while I was browsing there I spotted a rack filled with the most gorgeous sheets of wrapping paper from Chicago’s Snow & Graham. I wound up buying several different patterns (and not a single book -- go figure).

I know these are meant for wrapping gifts, but I think they’re pretty enough to frame – and that’s exactly what I plan to do. (My definition of “art” is very loose -- and my budget for it is very tight. So $2.75 per “print” is right up my alley.)

Some of my favorite Snow & Graham designs:

Pamplemousse

Dandelions

Anemone

Flora

Chinois Cherry

Chocolate Cherry

Fronds

Eucalyptus

Vibrant Mum

Online, Snow & Graham paper and stationery is available from PaperMojo and LuxePaperie.

2 comments:

girl meets glamour said...

Yeah!! I love Cody's books :)

Katie said...

Snow & Graham are the best! One of my good friends works for them and clues me in when they have a warehouse sale. Talk about awesome!!!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.