Wednesday, December 5, 2007

That's Random: My Email Hates Me


I thought it'd been a bit too quiet on the email front lately ...

Turns out, I'd somehow set up my email program to block messages originating from the blog. (I'd also blocked emails from myself, my husband, and a dear friend whom I became convinced wasn't speaking to me. Doh!) Watch out -- technological genius at work over here.

Anyway, if you've sent me an email recently that I have not responded to -- especially an email saying something nice, offering me freelance work, inquiring about ad rates, volunteering your home for a "House Voyeur" tour, or sharing instructions for a "How To" project -- please, please resend it.

Thanks!

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.