Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cool Stuff: New Glass Lighting From Jonathan Adler

Luminous new lighting from Jonathan Adler: The designer's Capri Collection is crafted from richly colored glass in a range of irresistible summery shades.

I'm especially taken with the Genie and Bottle Pendants, $195 each.

The Teardrop and Bottle Lamps are 26 to nearly 34 inches tall and cost $275 apiece. (Don't ask me why I'll drop hundreds on a hardwired light fixture without batting an eye, but tend to balk at anything over $75 for a table lamp. Still, if you've got the cash, these are pretty drool-worthy.)

Check out the entire collection right here.

2 comments:

jacklyn said...

yum! i love it.

Gaytha said...

Jonathan Adler is my main inspiration with my decor in my home. Thank you for posting this.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.