Friday, March 27, 2009

More eBay Finds

Mexican Otomi Embroidered Queen Bedspreads in Purple, Yellow, Pink, Green, and Aqua

Red Channel Letter "L"

Original Bertoia Chair Frame

Vintage Task Work Light

Midcentury Modern Danish-Style Lounge Chairs

Letterpress "Collage of Letters and Cuts"

Original Charley Harper Serigraph

Vintage Architectural Metal Sign Letter

1950s Woman Oil Painting

Gustavberg "Eva" Cups and Saucers

Vintage Arteluce-Style Floor Lamp

Six Retro Demitasse Cups & Saucers

Wooden Boot Forms

Set of Four Eames Herman Miller Shell Chairs

Except for the "Buy It Now" Otomi bedspreads, these auctions all end between now and Sunday evening, March 29. Happy bidding!

4 comments:

Sarah Bradley said...

I have loved that Mexican quilt ever since I saw it in Domino. Love, love, love!

Hello Lindello said...

Love that red floor lamp!

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love the Otomi textiles! I would really love one of the runners... that would be more realistic for me price wise, and I also don't have enough room in my tiny apartment for the bedspread. I'm particularly eying the red one...

Wally said...

I would love that "L" for my daughter Lauras wall.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.