Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Objects of Lust: Yellow Goat Lighting

Though they're likely named after the shelters for a completely different creature, these delicate metal and natural-reed Coop Pendants from Australia's Yellow Goat Design remind me of antique Japanese fishing traps. I think I'd like one for every room in the house.

Or maybe what I really want are these vaguely kelp-like Pequeno Pendants.

Or perhaps these organic modern Wicker Pod Doubles ...

See all of Yellow Goat's out-of-this-world lighting right here. No idea about pricing, but I'd hazard a guess that they cost a pretty penny. Anyone feel like buying a few for me?

(Via If the Lampshade Fits.)

1 comment:

hazel said...

those are gorgeous! the first 2 especially.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.